Final Project - Update

Final Project - Update


So far, my final project is coming along according to plan--for the most part. 


 My initial model bailed out on me, so I had to quickly find another (which ended up being better anyway). That being said, I am quite pleased with the photos I am turning up. A few of the images are in really high lighting and contrast while a couple of others emphasize detail and texture.


 I edited the contrast and lighting in these photos but plan on viewing and editing the raw images collectively to ensure a consistent visual aesthetic.





My favorite part about this project is that some of these photos are so abstract that they're almost unrecognizable as parts of the human body. There are so many squiggly, branched, and rounded curves and outlines that make each image pop.

I have at least four more photographs to shoot before putting together my final collection of images.

Comments

Popular Posts