Something is Happening: Gallery Exhibition

Something Is Happening

Gallery Exhibition


Our gallery exhibition was absolutely beautiful.  It was quite amazing to see our work in a formal gallery setting.  The change of space really made an enormous impact on how everyone interpreted our inkjet prints. 

It was really neat to see how each of our mini-collections were so different while colors brought them together.  It was also very interesting to see how everyone utilized the hanging of their frames to better layout their photographs.

Despite the lack of guests who showed up, it was an incredibly awesome experience.  Fortunately for me, several family members were able to attend, since I am from the area.  Because my family is much more practical and traditional in regards to career choices, it was really refreshing to be able to showcase my work and prove I have the talent and ability to succeed and grow in an "artsy" career field. 

I wish we had publicized the event more so more people could come and view our work.  But overall, I was very proud of myself and my classmates for producing such beautiful artwork.  

Comments

Popular Posts